St. Sebastian Auction Registration is OPEN!
October 19, 2013
4:00 p.m. – Mass at St. Sebastian
5:30 – 11 p.m. – Auction at Mount Mary College
$102 per pair of tickets or $55 per person
Click here to register online or download a registration form. Price includes:
- Free parking at Mount Mary
- Complimentary beer & wine
- Formal dinner
- Silent auction
- Brief voice auction
We’re pleased to announce the 2013 Auction again will be held at Mount Mary University on Saturday, October 19, 2013. Join us for an evening to celebrate a century of school, spirit and community, honoring the century-long tradition of outstanding education, spiritual engagement and community service. Start your evening with a Mass of thanksgiving – 4:00 p.m. at St. Sebastian Church, followed at 5:30 with an energetic gathering at Mount Mary with good friends, good food – and a great auction that supports our extraordinary community!
After you buy tickets and register, here are some other ways to get involved:
- Register Your Cellphone - You can begin bidding even before the event! Once again we’ll have electronic bidding with Auctions By Cellular (ABC). Here’s how it works:
- Securely store your credit card information by clicking here or going online and typing in http://sebs.myab.co/events/5o, then entering your information in the “New to AuctionsByCellular?” section.
- If you registered last year, you’ll need to register again. Either way, you will get a text message on your cell phone to let you know you can begin bidding for the great items already on line – with more to come.
- Then download instructions for bidding and get started – even before the event (or if you can’t attend).
- If you don’t want to store a credit card info online for pre-auction bidding, you can pay with credit card, check or cash the night of the auction.
- Don’t have a cell phone? Click here to download instructions. We’ll be with you all the way!
- Sponsor – We are looking for all ranges of support, from full sponsorship and underwriting portions of the event to purchasing a table or providing in-kind services. We’ll recognize you on the St. Sebastian website and at the Auction. Please click here for our Underwriting Opportunities Form.
- Donate – We are seeking donations of priceless experiences and high quality items for our exclusive voice auction, as well as gift certificates and smaller new items for our silent auction.Please click here for our Donation Form.
- Advertise – We will have several advertising opportunities available at the gala. Consider placing your business, individual or family ad to show your support. Please click here for our Advertising Opportunities Form.
- Attend – We welcome you and your friends to join us at this wonderful event. Buy your tickets here or Download a printable form and submit to the Parish House.
- Be a Table Captain – All you do is find seven other people to sit at your table, and you’re eligible for a great prize! Just register, then invite others to register, too. They just indicate you’re the Table Captain on the registration form. If you have more than eight at a table, we can help with the details. Contact Sherri Walker – firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-403-2934 – if you have questions.
- Be a Proxy Bidder – If you can’t attend (aww….) but you still want to get involved, you can register as a Proxy Bidder for $25 and bid on many of our fabulous items. Click here bidding instructions!
Like us on Facebook, and we’ll post new items as we get closer to the big event!
Thanks to our wonderful sponsors:
- Friends of St. Sebastian
- Eunice Frieseke
- West End Conservatory
- Cimco Recycling
- Marquette University
- Catholic Financial Life
- Girl Scouts of Southeastern Wisconsin
More information coming soon! Questions? Contact co-chairs Jeff and Rana Altenburg. Call 414-453-8849 or email email@example.com